- ½ cup of dates, puréed
- ½ cup of nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. Stevia Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of whole-wheat flour (or your favourite flour)
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, add the puréed dates, yogurt, milk, coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, Stevia Sugar, and salt.
- Add flour and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Finish by adding the dark chocolate chips.
To prevent the muffins from sticking to the pan, use parchment-paper baking tins and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. The muffin is ready when a toothpick comes out clean.